We have a specialised area where you can input and analyse your DfE Assessment data, which is a statutory requirement for schools in England.
Setting up and adding marks
To see how to set up and mark different standardised assessments, follow these guides:
- End of Key Stage 1 teacher assessments
- End of Key Stage 2 teacher assessments
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP)
- The Phonics Screening Check
- Multiplication Tables Check (MTC)
Sending off your results to the DfE or the Primary Assessment Gateway
On or before the deadline, you'll need to submit your teacher assessment data for KS1 to LAs and KS2 to the Primary Assessment Gateway. To see how to generate your CTFs to submit, click here: Export Statutory Assessment Data as a CTF
Importing and analysing results
Take a look at how and where to analyse your assessments here:
- Report on Key Stage 1 Statutory Assessments
- Report on Phonics
- Report on Key Stage 2 Statutory Assessments
- Report on EYFS Statutory Assessments
- Report on the MTC Results
You can find other important dates and deadlines in the DfE's guidance:
- 2023 key stage 1: assessment and reporting arrangements
- 2023 key stage 2: assessment and reporting arrangements
- Multiplication tables check
- Key stage 1: phonics screening check administration guidance
- Early years foundation stage profile handbook
Monday 1st - Wednesday 31st May
This is the testing period for KS1 assessments.
Tuesday 9th - Friday 12th May
This is the testing period for KS2 assessments, to account for the coronation Bank Holiday on the 8th. Further details can be found here: Changes to key stage 2 assessment dates in 2023
Monday 5th - Friday 16th June
This is the testing period for the KS2 Multiplication tables check.
Monday 12th - Friday 16th June
This is the testing period for the KS1 Phonics screening check.
Monday 26th June
The threshold mark for the Phonics Screening Check will be available from the DfE.
The Multiplication Tables Check (MTC) results become available from the Primary Assessment Gateway.
Tuesday 27th June
This is the deadline to submit KS1 Teacher Assessment data to your LA.
Friday 30th June
This is the deadline to submit KS2 Teacher Assessment data to the Primary Assessment Gateway.
This is also the date by which the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFS profile) must be completed for each child and submitted to the LA.
Tuesday 11 July
The KS2 results become available from the Primary Assessment Gateway.
Friday 21st July
This is the deadline for your LA to submit phonics screening check results to the DfE using COLLECT, so you will have needed to provide your LA with these results. Please contact your LA for their deadline.