This step prompts you to enter the start and end date for the new academic year and set up any school holidays or training dates.
- Enter the new Academic year
- The Year Start is the first date the school is officially open for students.
- The Year End is the last date the school is officially open.
- If either of these are staff training days, then they will need to be added to the holidays list.
- To add a holiday date click the 'Add New'
- Choose the Holiday from the dropdown and enter the holiday start and end date. Click Save to add the holiday.
You need to enter the first day of the holiday, not the day on which school finishes, and the last day of the holiday, not the day on which school restarts.
ENSURE YOU ADD ALL HOLIDAYS FOR THE NEW ACADEMIC YEAR SO YOUR REGISTERS ARE ACCURATE
Once you are happy with the entered dates you can click to roll over to the new academic year.
This includes optional extras such as attendance patterns, bulk meals setup, clubs and assessments.