Query 3132Q: Where AP Setting Type is provided, Company number should also be provided

Where an Alternative Provision setting has been added to a students profile, there should be a valid Company Number for the setting.

Further information can be found here:

Record and Report on School Arranged Alternative Provision

  1. After calculating your census, If you click 'Fix Error' you will be taken to the students profile where you can add this information under the Support tab.
  2. Scroll down to the 'School-Arranged Alternative Provision' section and click the white cog to edit.
  3. Enter the Alternative Provisions Company Number in the field provided, then click Save.

If you do not know the information required, please contact the setting or you can search for the company:

Companies House: Get information about a company

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful