Error 2368: The URN provided for a school arranged alternative provision (AP) placement cannot be that of the school placing the pupil into alternative provision

In this case, you've added a student into an AP place at your own school, or you've added your school's URN to another school's details.

Go to the Support tab on the student's profile and click on the cog. You can then amend the setting or the URN.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful