Why is a a parent(s) are not receiving our texts?
There can be a number of reasons, too numerous to go into but these simple steps can be checked by the parent(s)
- If you have a SIM card, ensure that it is inserted properly.
- Make sure your carrier supports SMS, MMS, or RCS messaging.
- Check your plan or credit balance to see that you have enough to send/receive messages
- See if you have signal.
- Check if you’re on airplane mode. If you are, turn it off.
- If you have the sender stored as a contact, delete them and add them again.
- Check if you blocked them.
- Verify that their phone number is correct.
- Check with your provider for any issues.