How can we assess/record data for a child who is not in school, but on our records?

If the child is on your school records and they have previously had data recorded, this may be your starting point for their new assessments.

It can be difficult to assess a child who is off long term sick who is not able to hand in any evidence of learning. Speaking to your Local Authority and asking them for advice may help.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful