Step 1 - Download the assessment template
- Download the assessment template and open with Excel.
- When opening you will be prompted to enable macros or not. Please select ‘Enable Macros’. This will help with validating your data entry before passing it back to us.
Step 2 - Data Entry
Each row on the statements sheet represents a statement that you wish to be imported.
- The component must be a valid component from the ‘Component’ column in the ‘Mapping’ tab. You must not modify any of the data in the mapping tab or we will not be able to import your statements.
- The target is the statement you wish to import for the chosen component.
- The Order is the order you would like this to appear in ScholarPack. This is optional. The lower the number the higher the statement will appear in ScholarPack.
- The ‘Month Band’ column is the month band for which the statement is used. This has to be a valid value chosen from the ‘Month Band’ column in the ‘Mapping’ sheet.
Step 3 - Validation
The final stage before submitting your assessment template is to validate the data. On the statements sheet there is a ‘Validate’ button. Clicking this will highlight in red any components that are not correctly mapped to the respective value in the mapping sheet.
Finally please double check the summative assessment submission checklist before submitting.