In order to enter historic Early Years Foundation Stage statutory assessment data please go to Admin > Students > Statutory Assessment > Early Years Foundation Stage (or if you do not have access to Admin and your school has it set up please go to Workspace > Statutory Assessment - for further information on setting this up please click here).
In this area on the left hand side you have the option to select the components you wish to mark against (to select multiple components please hold down the CTRL key or CMD key if you are using a MAC as you are clicking on the components).
Once the components are selected you would enter the result date and year you wish the marks to be assigned against. Please be advised the result year is the year the students took the test not the academic year.
You then have some options about the table format you require:
- For data entry allows you to enter the EYFS data.
- Grid with data shows the data entered and you then have an option to print the results here if required.
- Blank grid can be used if you wish to print off the table and fill in the data manually before entering it on the system.
Enter the curriculum year that the students are in now so for example if you are wanting to enter year 2's statutory assessment for EYFS you would add select year 2 not Reception. Do not select a class here leave this as all groups as historic classes are not held within the system.
Click onto show only former students if you have an off roll student you need to enter data for, this will only show off roll students so you will need to unclick this and click choose again to view or enter data for the on roll students.
Once you select choose you will have a list of all students in the requested year group and can start entering the data.
NOTE: IN THIS AREA YOU DO HAVE TWO BULK FILL OPTIONS (SEE BELOW) BUT AS YOU ARE ENTERING THE DATA HISTORICALLY THESE CANNOT BE USED.
Once the data has been entered please ensure to save at the bottom of the page before navigating away.
What results can I enter for EYFS Statutory Data?
When entering EYFS statutory data you have the following options:
1 - Emerging
2 - Expected
3 - Exceeding
A - Would be used where a child:
- has not been assessed due to long periods of absence, such as a prolonged illness
- has attended the provision for an insufficient amount of time for the teacher to make an adequate assessment before the profile submission deadline
- has an exemption