This guide will assist you in successfully completing your migration pro forma to ensure your data migration goes smoothly and includes all the information that you require.
When your migration is booked, you will receive an email to confirm, which will also include 8 pro forma documents for you to complete, these documents are; 'Student Basic Details', 'Student Contact Details', 'Student Dietary Requirements', 'Student Medical Details', 'Student Attendance', 'Staff Details', 'Staff Contacts' and 'Staff Contracts'. Once completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know you have completed them. We will then be able to send a secure link over to upload these files, do not email the documents to us.
When completing the data spreadsheets, please be aware of the following:
- Please do not edit the columns of these spreadsheets as they are designed to work with our migration software. If there is any additional data you would like migrating, please let us know and we will see if we can accommodate this.
- We would need a full CTF export from your system of all on-roll and off-roll students. The CTF files must be separate for on-roll and off-roll pupils, so 2 CTF files will need to be sent to us. If your previous system does not support this, the spreadsheets will also cover this information. If you are unsure how to do this, please contact your previous MIS provider for more information, or contact your system administrator. - Please do not email these CTF files and spreadsheets to us as this is unsafe for your data. Please await further instructions once you have emailed the training team to say you have completed them.
- You will notice certain headings on the spreadsheet are highlighted in yellow, this indicates that the information in this column is mandatory. Leaving any of those columns blank will result in ScholarPack being unable to migrate any of the information on that spreadsheet and may result in a delay with your migration.
- If you do not have a previous MIS that held Student/Staff IDs, please create your own when asked for one on the spreadsheet. These IDs can be anything of your choosing, however, once you have assigned one, please ensure to use the same one across all documents when being asked to provide information for that person.
- When asked for any dates, please use the format DD/MM/YYYY.
- Please ensure your data is completed at least one week before your migration date. This ensures our migration team has enough time to migrate your data into ScholarPack.
Note: 10 days before your migration is due to take place you will receive an email reminder regarding providing the pro forma documents and to contact the training team once you have completed these to arrange the next steps.
If you need to re-download any of the pro forma documents, please use the links below.
If you need any help or have any questions, please email email@example.com