Where can I record if a child has a social worker?

You can record if a child has a social worker on their student profile as a contact. 


Go the student's profile and click the cog next to contact information- this will direct you to Add a new contact



Click Add new contact


On the Relationship drop down, there is a Social Worker relationship that you can choose. Insert all of the details and click Add contact at the bottom of the page. 




Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful