Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Notes
What does the report display?
This report displays all the notes that have been entered in the student's profile, for your chosen group. Each note appears in a separate row and includes the entered date.
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, and all your Dynamic and Static groups)
Forms (all form groups)
option to Include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
option to Show only future students (showing all students with a future start date)
option to Show Current Students (showing all current students)
select your date range (only students with an entry date within your chosen date range will be shown)
Notes of type (select from a predefined set of categories which a note maybe assigned to, you can select all types of notes for ScholarPack to return)
Show only critical notes (this will give you all of the notes that have been entered as critical on a students profile)
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (text entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add to, or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.
For SEN notes please go to Reporting > Reports > Support > SEN, in here there is a notes column.