Report on students that have an EHCP and Top Up Funding

Go to Reporting > Custom Report:

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 13.00.16.png

Then click New Report. On the right side, on the Support Tab, select SEN Provision and Top Up Funding before clicking Run Report.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 14.30.45.png

Once this report is run you can filter the columns for Top Up Funding (for Yes) or SEN Provision (enter Education Care as a search term)

If there are students lacking Top Up Funding, it can be added at the base of their Student Profile's Extended Tab. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful