Go to Reporting > Reports > Attendance (tab) > Late Pickups
What does the report display?
The Late Pickups report will list all those students who have been picked up late and the information has been recorded in Register > Manage Register.
It will list the student with the time they were picked up and any notes.
You can filter the report by date and group as required.
How do I order, remove and filter data?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (test entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click the icon in the top-right corner.
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.