How can I re-admit a student that previously attended our school?

In order to re-admit, or reinstate, a student who formerly attended your school, please go to Admin > Students > Search not on roll.


Then click on the student drop down, start to type their name and then click on choose.


You'll see a green button "reinstate" Click this and the student will be re-admitted.


Please note that the student will automatically be given that day's date as their Entry Date, so you may need to amend this date on the Extended Tab. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful