Record Governors and Non Contracted Staff in the Central Register

When you have a member of staff that you need to record on the system, but does not have a contract or require a profile, you can set them up as "Non Contracted Personnel" and record any details and data you require for them in a central area. 

To be able to get to this menu item, you’ll need to have the Senior Management Team, Human Resources, or Admin role. If you don’t have this, you’ll need to ask your team to give you access by following these instructions: How do I add a user role to a staff member?


If you go to Admin > Personnel you will see an option called Central Register.


Please note this area requires a specific User Role called Central Register Editor and Central Register Viewer. 

  1. Click into Manage Non-Contracted Personnel.
  2. Click to add a new person, add their name and data, and save.
  3. Choose what data items you would like to record for these staff members from the Manage Data Items tab.
  4. Input data for these staff members in the View tab - scroll all the way to the bottom until you reach "Active Non-Contracted Personnel".

You can see further details here: Manage Non-Contracted Personnel



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful