If you go to Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > On Roll by Date you can enter a date to display all students on roll on that date.
The report will display students in their current year grouping (e.g. if a date from last academic year is entered, then last year's Nursery will display as current Reception students, and last year's Year 6 will display as their current Year 7).
You can also select to display the list and number of students by registration form.
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (text entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
- Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click the icon in the top-right corner.
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add to, or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.