Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Permissions
This report shows the permissions (yes/no) of the students within your chosen group.
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, and all your Dynamic and Static groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- option to Include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
- option to Show only future students (showing all students with a future start date)
How do I order, remove and filter data?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (text entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click this icon (in the top-right corner):
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add to, or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.