How can I change incorrect register codes?


Go to Register > Manage Register. Choose the class or individual student in question from the drop down box and enter the appropriate date range. If the student is off roll, remember to select Show Former Students. Then click on View Register.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful