Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Started in Year
What does the report display?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (test entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
If you have entered the student's Started in Year date on their profile's Extended Tab, under School Information, the date will show as not an estimate.
Otherwise the calculation is made from the entry date compared to their current academic year.
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add to, or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.