Go to Reporting > Reports > Staff (tab) > ScholarPack Users to see your staff members who can log into ScholarPack.
Using the report
This report shows:
- Scholar ID
- First name
- SP Roles - you can find more information here: Staff User Roles Guide
- Last Logged On date and time
- Whether they are able to log in
- Click on the column header to order the data.
- Select the bin icon to remove the column.
The report can be exported as either a Word, Excel or PDF document.
Display the report as either landscape or portrait.
Staff are missing
If you need to create logins for anyone not on the list, you can use this guidance: Create a new login for a member of staff
How do we see users with a certain role?
You can filter the report by typing into the white boxes under the headers and hitting enter on your keyboard. For example, filter for anyone with the System Admin User Role (called sysadmin in this report).