Change a student's SEN Provision

In order to change a student's SEN Provision you will need to end their previous SEN Provision, then enter a new one.

On the student's profile, on their Support Tab click on the cog next to SEN and Edit against the current Provision.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.37.47.png

Place an end date on the SEN Provision, and on the SEN Need at the base of the entry. This will then go into SEN History as a record of the student's SEN provisions. A table will come up where you have the option to Add New, and you can enter a new SEN Provision and new SEN Need associated with it. 

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 09.38.14.png

The new SEN Provision will then appear in the table, with the start date given. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful