How do I create a Children Missing in Education (CME) file for my Local Authority (LA)?

Please go to Admin > Students > Export CTF and in the Partial files choose CME. From here you can choose whether this is for a Leaver or Joiner; 

  • CMJ = Joiner 
  • CML = Leaver. 
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful