- To be able to get to this menu item, you’ll need to have the Senior Management Team, Human Resources, or Admin role.
- To make changes to a user's account, you'll also need the System Admin role.
If you don’t have this, you’ll need to ask your team to give you access by following these instructions: How do I add a user role to a staff member?
Go to Admin > Personnel > Staff.
Find the staff member from the dropdown box to access their profile.
Click "Create" on the left hand side.
Give the staff member a Username and Password. Make sure that:
- The username has never been used before. By default, this will be based on their first and last initial. If there is more than one member of staff with the same initials we will use the first 2 letters from their last name.
- You assign roles based on the access this staff member needs to have.
- The password has lowercase, uppercase and a couple of numbers so it is strong enough to save. There is a green bar that will show you what % secure the password is as you type it.
Click Save at the bottom of the page before coming away from the page.
Once the login has been set up, the staff member can log in and change their password: How do I change my own password