How do I make changes to an Off rolled pupil?

If you go to Admin>Students>Pupils no longer on roll>Type the pupils name>choose and click on the blue profile button. This will allow you to go to the pupils profile and use the tabs to make the changes required. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful