Statutory Assessment data is entered into ScholarPack via Admin > Students > Statutory Assessments (or Workspace > Statutory Assessments).
If you obtain an Error message once you've selected the Key Stage, Assessment Components and Year Group, it may be due to duplicate SEN data for a student in that year group.
How to Resolve
- Go to Reporting > Reports > Support (tab)> SEN
- Tick to include SEN Provision of N (above the Choose button), and select the year group for the Statutory Assessment (or you can filter the Year Group column after running the report for all students).
*Right click on the image and select 'Open image in new tab' to enlarge
- Check if any students have more than one open SEN period (they may only have one open SEN period).
- If you identify a student with more than one, click on the students surname to open their student profile.
- Go to their Support Tab and click on the cog next to SEN to view all open SEN periods.
- Place an end date on one of the SEN Provisions (including No Special Educational Need), so that only the current SEN provision is open.
Once you have cleared any duplicate SEN, return to the statutory assessment area in order to enter your data. If the problem persists, please contact your Support Team -
- If your school is supported by Scholarpack directly, click the 'Contact Us' button in the top right of the Help Centre
- If your school uses a Support Partner, please contact them. Click their name in the top right of your Scholarpack above the search box, for their contact details.