There are a couple of reasons why you might be missing assessment data:
- The data was input into the wrong area.
- No assessment data was available - For 2020 and 2021, end of year assessments were cancelled due to Covid-19, therefore so there wouldn't be data.
- Data wasn't transferred - Internal assessment (summative) data does not come across in a CTF, only Statutory Assessments (EYFS, End of KS1 & End of KS2).
Check where the data was entered
Where assessment data in the Steps mark book is not shown, you may have not recorded this, or you may have recorded data in a separate assessment area of ScholarPack.
As it isn't possible to import or copy over assessment data, you will need to input it. You can see how to do this here: Enter Historic EYFS Statutory Data
Check if the data was imported via a CTF
In order to see if statutory assessment data has been imported from the CTF, go to the student's profile. Click the Assessment tab, and click where it says 'Statutory Assess' on the left hand side of the screen on the 'Other' table.
Please note: Internal assessment (summative) data does not come across in a CTF, only Statutory Assessments (EYFS, End of KS1 & End of KS2).
Try uploading a new file
It could be that the data wasn't included in the original CTF. You can try getting a new one and re-uploading from:
- the student's previous school
- results for the current academic year from the Primary Assessment Gateway
- results for past years from the DfE’s Key to Success or Get Information about Pupils (GIAP) website
Please note that for 2020 and 2021, end of year assessments were cancelled due to Covid-19, therefore you cannot import any data.
If there is no data present, but you believe there is data present in the CTF, please upload the file into Admin > Secure Upload.
- If your school is supported by ScholarPack directly, click the 'Contact Us' button in the top right of the Help Centre
- If your school uses a Support Partner, please contact them. Click their name in the top right of your ScholarPack above the search box, for their contact details.
Let us know what expected data hasn't come across, and the name of the CTF file in secure uploads. If only one or two students were in the file, please let us know their student IDs.