How do I refund the parents of a student who is leaving who has overpaid for meals?

If you are refunding any overpayments made for meals at the end of the year and wish for this to show in your banking you would add this on as a negative payment.

To do this please go to Admin > Meals > Student Meal Payments. Find the required student and add a negative payment and click onto the cash icon to save.

If you wish to add a note to explain the refund, once added please click into the paid to date column, you can then edit the refund and add a note.  

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 13.38.25.png

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful