- The attendance data does not populate the Fire List
- The first stage is to select the date range in question.
- If you wish to record an absence period during a holiday, then use the 'Check to Include Holiday'. This will allow you to record absence codes during a holiday period. The holiday dates will be coloured yellow to make them clear from term dates.
- You can also enter absence data for an expired contract. The expired is represented by grey blocks.
You will then be presented with a table listing all staff members with the option to apply codes to an individual member of staff or in bulk.
Applying Codes to all Staff Members
- To apply codes to all members of staff the far right column needs to have the box ticked for the staff members you wish to apply the code for.
- Select N to untick all or Y to tick all. The default position is that all staff members will have a tick present and therefore have the selected code applied.
- Select the code from the drop down. You can search for the code by typing in the required absence reason.
- To close the window without entering an absence code select 'close' from the drop down.
- Once the code has been selected, click fill spaces and the register will be populated.
- You also have the option to Undo Last Bulk Transaction if an error has been made
- You can remove all selected codes using the Remove Codes option.
Applying Codes to individuals or groups of staff
- To apply a code to an individual or a group of staff, ensure that the appropriate staff member(s) have been selected by entering a tick in the far right column.
- You can deselect all the staff members by pressing the N.
- Select the appropriate staff member using the tick box, choose the appropriate code and then click Fill Spaces.
- If you hover your mouse over the numerical absence code, it will show you the meaning of that code and also any note that was recorded.