Transferring staff records between MAT schools

When a MAT asks for a staff profile to be moved between their MAT schools, raise a SUP.  Include the  staff member's name, ID, which school they are currently recorded at and the school they are moving to. Include the URL for both schools, as well as the move date.  Link to this article. Once Data have moved the record, it is usually found under inactive staff, so the new school will need to reactivate it. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful