Standards can comprise of many items, such as students not bringing in homework or not wearing the correct uniform.
All standards are configurable within Admin > Config > Standards Monitor.
In the Student Profile
Conduct Tab > Standards
On initial selection you will see a table showing which standards have been monitored in the past and those that are currently be watched.
Above the table you will see each standard the school has set up.
- When you click on the standard you have the option either to initiate a period of monitoring in which case the icon will go from green to red.
- You can also finish a period of monitoring by click on a red standard, in which case it will go green.
- You will also see that the table updates as you start and complete periods of monitoring.
- The delete button allows you to delete a monitoring record.
In My Subjects
- Click the Green flag to watch a student for a standard
- Click the Watching button to stop watching a student