In Admin > Config > Steps Assessment Config you will be able to configure areas of the internal Steps Assessment.
Here, you are able to lock or unlock Checkpoints, show or hide referrals and many other areas. Click the Edit button to make changes.
A pop up will appear where you can select Yes or No next to specific areas connected with the internal Steps Assessment area on ScholarPack.
A guide to the Steps Assessment Config areas:
- Lock Checkpoints KS1 + KS2: This will allow you to unlock the Checkpoints (CP) within the Markbooks. This means that staff will be able to select the CP they wish to enter data for. By default it is set to lock and they will only be able to enter data for the current CP.
- Lock Checkpoints EYFS: This will allow you to unlock the CP within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Markbooks. This means that staff will be able to select the CP they wish to enter data for. By default it is set to lock and they will only be able to enter data for the current checkpoint. This refers to Nursery and Reception classes.
- Lock Targets: This is the ability to change the End of Key Stage target for a student. This is set in Admin > Students >Student Targets.
- Teachers See Targets: This will allow you to show or hide the targets icon in each markbook. This will then restrict whether a teacher can set student targets.
- See Old Levels: This will allow you to see Levels in a assessment reports.
- See all Steps in Markbook: This will allow you to see all Steps in the markbook rather than for each year group seeing only those relevant plus the option to assess as 4:6 plus etc.
- See Conduct in report aspects: This will show or hide referrals from assessment reports.
- See SEC, DEV, etc in Markbook: This will allow you to see a definition of each step in relation to the year group and CP of whether a step is Emerging, Developing, Secure or Exceeding.
- Secure Only: If this is set to Yes, then only one step will show as secure (e.g. Year 6, Checkpoint 6, only 6:6 will show as Secure).