- Admin > Students > Student Labels
- Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Student Labels
- Labels can also be created within the Comms area (but are not editable): Comms label
The first step is to click Design New Label.
In this screen enter a name for your label and select your label size.
In this area you can print an example page to check you have selected the correct label size (it's recommended you do this on a sheet of A4 paper then check against your sheet of labels).
Once you're happy you have the correct label size click Design Label.
You will then see a list of available fields with customisable fields below on the left, a blank label in the middle and font options on the right.
To add fields to your label simply click and drag this onto the label and drag into place. Once on the label you will see an example label to show how it will look at the bottom.
You will see an example label to show how it will look at the bottom.
As you amend your label setup it will reflect on the example label at the bottom. If it does not show the changes straight away you can click the Refresh Example Label button.
To add a custom field click into one of the custom text boxes and type what you would like to add to the label. Then click save and drag this onto the label.
One you are happy with your label you can click print labels.
You can either:
- print labels straight after designing the label using the print label option.
- print a previously designed label anytime by going to Admin > Students > Student Labels and selecting Print next to the label you require.
If you are unsure of which label it is you can click on View which will display the label next to this table.
Select the Year or Form you wish to print the labels for from the drop downs, enter the number of labels to print for each student, then click Choose.
- You can print for any static or dynamic group: Using the Data Digger to create a Dynamic Group or Static Group
- You can also select Year and Form groups for your admissions students for the next academic year if you have set these up: labels for admissions students
This will then show an example page and give you the option to download the labels. To do this click the Doc icon in the top right.