Where do we record information that a student has military parents or is a service child?

On the student profile, go to the Extended Tab. Scroll down to the area Service Child Information:


Here you can enter information about them being a Service Child.

You can report on your Service Children by going to Reporting >Custom Report > New Report, and under the Features Tab on the right hand side you will find Service Child to select, then Run this report.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful