Teacher appears to be in second year of induction after more than 4 years in post. Please check.
This is looking at whether the teacher is in their 1st or 2nd year of being a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) and their contract start date.
How to Resolve
- Go to Admin > Personnel > Staff > Locate the staff member.
- Above where their photo would be, click the cog next to their name to open their Personal Details.
- Find the 'Newly Qualified Teacher' field - this shows if they are in their 1st or 2nd year.
- If this is incorrect please amend it and save by pressing Submit.
- Next, check their contract start date by clicking the grey cog next to the contract name
- If the staff member has been in post longer than 2 years then they cannot be a NQT in their 1st or 2nd year. If this is correct, you'll need to add a validation note when submitting your census.
If the staff member has other contracts, check these too as the error could be linked to an expired contract.