Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Admissions Log
What does the report display?
This reports displays a list of all students currently admitted to the school, along with various data items including student sex.
Student data is retrieved from the pupil's profile area. Admissions status, criteria, and other options are pulled through from the admissions area in Admin>Students>Admissions.
The admissions area is configured via Admin>Config>Admissions Config.
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group (this includes year groups, key stages, and any set dynamic and static groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- the option to include or exclude current, former or future students (by default the report will only show current students who are on roll)
Note: the Group and Form filters may be applied simultaneously.
Click Choose to produce your report based on these filters.
You can remove columns from the report by clicking on the bin icon at the top of the column, or sort a column alphabetically, numerically or chronologically by clicking on the column header. The blank free text field below the column header will allow you to add a custom filter - type in what you wish to filter by or hover over the box to bring up a full list of filter options.
How do I export the data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click this icon (in the top-right corner):
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.