Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Birthdays
What does the report display?
This report displays all the students who have a birthday within your specified date range. It shows their first name, surname, year, form, date of birth and new age (which is the child's age at their next birthday).
How do I filter this report?
You can use the Quick dates to select a date range or the date pickers. You can also specify group or form as well as:
- Current students
- Former students
- Future students
How do I order, remove and filter data?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (alphabetically, numerically or chronologically, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (text entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click this icon (in the top-right corner):
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.