Go to Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Custom Grids
What does the report display?
This report allows you to generate a PDF document containing a blank table, allowing you to manually record data for your chosen group.
You have four filters to choose from to define your group:
- Clubs (no other filters can be applied on top of this)
- Year (Form and sex can also be applied)
- Form (Year and sex can also be applied)
- Female / Male (Year and Form can also be applied)
Note: leave filters blank to see whole school.
How do I design a grid?
Add a title to the report where it says 'Title of grid'
- Select Add columns (prior to the report being generated, each column shows as a text field underneath the 'Add columns' button)
- Choose the Column order
- Click into each text field to give the column header a name, or leave as the default (numbers).
- Choose how many blank lines (if any) you wish to add under the column headers and also choose here if you wish to add any blank lines underneath each pupil.
- Click Generate Report
The report will be produced in a tabular format displaying columns relating to the report title. Simply click on the column header to order the data or select the bin icon to remove the column.
To filter this data further, each column header will have a text entry field where you can produce data only relating to that value.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click the icon in the top-right corner.
- Clicking on the student's surname takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.