Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Dietary Requirements
What does the report display?
This report displays information regarding student dietary needs and food intolerances. Any columns marked yes reflect that student has a dietary need within that category. This information is entered in either the student profile, or in Admin >Meals > Student Dietary Needs.
How do I filter this report?
- Group (this includes year groups, key stages, and all dynamic and static groups)
- Forms choose from pastoral groups
- Choose to include current, former and future students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
- You have the option to Show only students with dietary requirements
How do I order, remove and filter data?
The report will be produced in a tabular format displaying columns relating to the report title. Simply click on the column header to order the data or select the bin icon to remove the column.
To filter this data further, each column header will have a text entry field where you can produce data only relating to that value.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click this icon (in the top-right corner):
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add to, or remove from the Favourites area of the reports panel.
Can we report on dietary requirements for a certain group e.g. only Pupil Premium?
You will need a Dynamic Group for your Pupil Premium Students. If you go to Reporting > Data Digger, select Pupil Premium from the dropdown by number 1 on the right side. A number will then appear in the centre of the blue circle.
These are your Pupil Premium students. Click on the number, the list will appear, then you provide a name for this Dynamic Group. Now you have a dynamic group you can run most reports by this group.
In your dietary requirements report, select the Dynamic Group of Pupil Premium from the Group dropdown, and you will get a table for those students and their dietary requirements.