Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Email Addresses
What does the report display?
This report allows you to either list the student's email address along with the students name, form and year or to list just the email address which can then be copied and placed into an email BCC area to send an email to multiple contacts.
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Year (this includes All Year groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- Show contacts with contact order.
- Don't show email addresses.
Note: By specifying the Contact order or less will limit the contact details listed.
You can select whether to show students details along with the email address. Click View to produce your report based on these filters.
The report displays student details as well as any selected contact email:
The report when electing not to show student details:
These addresses can then be copied directly in an email client to send an email. If you copy/paste into the BCC element of the email, each recipient will be unaware of the other emails sent.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click this icon (in the top-right corner):
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.