Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Emergency Contacts
What does the report display?
This report shows student names and their contact's details (contact number, relationship, name, home and mobile phone numbers) for your chosen group.
It will also show who has parental responsibility, and who does not have permission to take home
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, and all your Dynamic and Static groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- option to Include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
- option to Include future students (showing all students with a future start date)
- option to include Just contact 1, or Contacts 1, 2 & 3 or All Contacts
- option to hide contacts who do not have parental responsibility
Click Choose to produce the report.
How do I order, remove and filter data?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data).
- Use the filter box (test entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
- You can enter a specific student name in the Student column, to see only their details (see the second image)
- You can enter a specific contact name in the Contact Details column in order to see which student(s) this contact is associated with
When a contact DOES NOT have permission to take a student home, then that information is highlighted in red.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click the icon in the top-right corner.
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.