Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Ever 6 / Pupil Premium
What does the report display?
The report will display all the students who have had a period of eligibility for free school meals or claimed Pupil Premium in the last six years.
The report will generate; first name, surname, date of birth, academic year, form group, number of eligibility periods and Pupil Premium indicator.
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, Houses and all of your Dynamic and Static groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- option to Include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
- option to Show only future students (showing all students with a future start date)
- option to Show Current and Future Students (showing all current and future students)
- select Click here to view only former students who were eligible for FSM (to see only former students who were eligible) - see second image:
Click Choose to produce your report based on these filters.(Below is the screen you see after selecting Click here to see only former students who were eligible for free school meals. Clicking View, on the right, takes you to that students profile).
How do I order, remove and filter data?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (alphabetically, numerically or chronologically, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (test entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click this icon (in the top-right corner):
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add to, or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.