Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Info Check
What does the report display?
This report creates a document containing Basic Info or Extended Information for your chosen group of students, each on a separate page.
The document is in the format of a letter, and can be used to send out to parents to check student's details and ensure they are up to date.
The Basic Info check shows the child's name, date of birth, address and phone numbers.
The Extended Information check provides this data as well as other data such as medical, personal, sibling and parental contact information.
The Single Student creates a single Extended Information page for your chosen student (this is the same document that is produced in the student profile by clicking the PDF icon).
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, and all your Dynamic and Static groups)
Forms (all form groups)
option to Include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
option to Show only future students (showing all students with a future start date)
Each of these filters can be selected for either the Basic info report, or Extended information. Click Choose to produce your report based on these filters.
Alternatively, the Single Student option provides an extended report on an individual student. Select a student from the drop-down box and the document will be created.
Note: the Group and Form filters may be applied simultaneously. Leave filters blank to select whole school.You also have the option to Choose individual students as group. Clicking this button takes you to the screen below. You can then:
- select from the filters
- click Choose
- select your chosen students from the tick boxes in the column on the right
- click Print/Save
How do I order, remove and filter data?
Note: filtering is only possible in the Choose individual students as group screen.
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (text entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
How do I export this data?
The actual document this report creates is downloaded by your browser, allowing you to then print or save. However, the data displayed in the Choose individual students as group can be exported by clicking this icon (in the top-right corner):The star on the report identifies a Favourite report.
Click on the star to add to, or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.
Can I edit it?
Unfortunately as this only exports to PDF most of this is not editable.
Things you can edit -
- GDPR Statement - This statement is customisable for your School's GDPR Policy.
Go to Admin > Config > Core Set Up > Customisation.
- Permissions - The Permissions that can be included on this Info Check can be edited to suit your school.
Go to Admin > Students > Permissions Look Up. From here use the 'Edit' button to change, or remove the permission.