Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > International Details
What does the report display?
The report will show the details recorded in the student profile of items such as visa and passport numbers as well as fee status and fee payers. This is used by international schools.
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group. This allows you to specify the year, Key Stage, dynamic or static group.
- Forms (all form groups)
- Current, Former or Future. You can see individual elements or a combination of all 3 of theses student types.
Click Choose to produce your report based on these filters. You will also get a summary table for each year group.
How do I order, remove and filter data?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (by alphabetical, numerical or chronological, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the Bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (test entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
How do I export this data?
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.