Reporting > Reports > Students (tab) > Religion
The student religion report displays the students' religions, you can also view students who have been withdrawn from collective worship (recorded on the student profile extended tab, under Further Information) by clicking the link at the top of the page under the header.
At the bottom of the report when produced, an aggregate number will be shown representing the students returned after your query.
How do I filter this report?
When you access this report you will have the following filters; year, forms, dynamic and static groups and the option to include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll). Click Choose to produce your report based on these filters.
- Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, and all your Dynamic and Static groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- option to Include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
- option to Show only future students (showing all students with a future start date)
- option to Show current students (showing all current students)
- select if you wish to see those students withdrawn form collective worship.
The report will be produced in a tabular format displaying columns relating to the report title. Simply click on the column header to order the data or select the bin icon to remove the column.
To filter this data further, each column header will have a text entry field where you can produce data only relating to that value.
How do I export this data?
The information displayed can be exported as either a Word, Excel or PDF document. You can also display the report as either landscape or portrait.
Please note; Clicking on the student's name will take you to their individual profile. Names which are highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll. The star on the report identifies a 'favourite' report. Click the star to toggle yes or no.