Go to Reporting > Reports > Attendance (tab) > Attendance Letters History
What does the report display?
Attendance letters can be created in ScholarPack based on specified criteria, for example pupils with above 98% attendance, or pupils with below 90% attendance. Students that have had attendance letters generated can be displayed on this report.
Attendance letters are created in ScholarPack by going to Admin>Students>Attendance Letters
Also see - Creating Attendance Letters in ScholarPack
How do I filter this report?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group (this includes year groups, key stages, and all of your dynamic and static groups).
- Forms (all form groups).
- option to include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll).
- option to show only future students (showing all students with a future start date).
- option to show current students (showing all current students).
- select your date range to show letters generated within selected dates.
- Select attendance letter - choose from attendance letters that you have created.
Note: the Group and Form filters may be applied simultaneously.
Click Choose to produce your report based on these filters.
A report is generated showing all of the students meeting the chosen criteria.
How do I order, remove and filter data?
- Click the column headers to sort the data by that column (alphabetically, numerically or chronologically, according to the data). If holding Shift you may apply this function to further columns.
- Click the bin icon (above column header) to delete a column.
- Use the filter box (blank entry field below column header) to filter the data using specific criteria in that category. Click into a filter box then hover over it with your mouse for a full list of operators that can be used.
How do I export this data?
Exporting your data allows you to print, save, or further edit the information on screen. To do so, click the icon in the top-right corner.
- Clicking on the student's name takes you to their individual student profile
- Names highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll
- The star on the report identifies a Favourite report. Click on the star to add or remove it from the Favourites area of the reports panel.