Reporting > Reports > Conduct (tab) > All Conduct Referrals
What does the report display?
The report gives information on any students who have had either a positive or negative referral.
- Clicking on the student's name will take you to their individual profile.
- Names which are highlighted in red represent the students who are no longer on roll.
- The star on the report identifies a favourite report. Click the star to toggle yes or no.
Please note that your reports may display different names if your school has customised conduct types in Admin > Config > Custom Relabelling.
How do I order, remove and filter data?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, and all your Dynamic and Static groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- option to Include former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
- option to Show only future students (showing all students with a future start date)
- option to Show Current students (showing all current students)
- Search by the last 30 days by default or as selected.
This report will be produced in a tabular format displaying columns relating to the report title. Simply click on the column header to order the data or select the bin icon to remove the column. To edit this report further, use the white text entry field to filter the data; a new function is that you can now double sort the columns.
How do I export this data?
The information displayed can be exported as either a Word, Excel or PDF document. You can also display the report as either landscape or portrait.