Reporting > Reports > Conduct (tab) > Referrals
What does the report display?
The referral report shows a list of the negative referrals that students have been given since the start of the year.
The list shows the date that the referral was given, and also the reason.
Negative referrals are entered through the My Subject tab or the student profile.
See - Referrals
Click more details next to the referral you are interested in to see more information about it.
How do I filter this data?
The filters available when running this report are:
- Group (this includes Year groups, Key Stages, and all your Dynamic and Static groups)
- Forms (all form groups)
- option to Show former students (by default the report will only show students who are on roll)
- option to Show future students (showing all students with a future start date)
- option to Show Current students (showing all current students)
- select your date range (only students with an entry date within your chosen date range will be shown)
- select the date until. It will show from the start of the academic year until the date selected
- select the date from. This will show from the date selected until the current date
- select show last. This will show information collected over the days specified.The report will be produced in a tabular format displaying columns relating to the report title. Simply click on the column header to order the data or select the bin icon to remove the column. When you access this report you will have the following filters; group (including static and dynamic), form, and the option to include former students.
To filter this data further each column header will have a text entry field where you can produce results based on your query, for text fields you can enter a string which will return all student relating to that value. If the the field is a integer or a date range you are able to enter the queries; equal to (=) greater than (>), or less than (<).
How do I export this data?
The information displayed can be exported as either a Word, Excel or PDF document. You can also display the report as either landscape or portrait.
Please Note: Clicking on a student's surname name will take you to their profile. The star on the report identifies a 'favourite' report. Click the star to toggle yes or no.