There are 3 areas below: **Census Guides** - this contains an in-depth guide to walk you through the Census from start to finish. **Census FAQ** - this contains our frequently asked questions. You can click on "See all articles" at the bottom to view this area (or click Census FAQ at the top) - in addition you can search for anything you need at the top of the page. **Census errors and queries** - specific guidance on how to resolve particular census errors or queries. Once more you can expand this, click directly into "Census errors and Queries", or search at the top.
- I am getting an error message when going to Admin > Census why is this please?
- Can I calculate my Census and send to LEA and then calculate again and do properly?
- How do I exclude a student from the Census?
- What date is the May/ Summer Census and when is the deadline?
- What attendance period is Summer/May Census looking at?
- What exclusion period is the May/ Summer Census looking at?
- Summer Census - Table 15 ?
- I have Query 1881Q in Summer Census
- Error 130: DfE number and phase are not consistent.
- Error 150: School type and phase not consistent.
- Error 160: The URN is missing or does not match the URN recorded on GIAS.
- Error 230: School's lowest national curriculum year group cannot be greater than school's highest national curriculum year group.